[Harp-L] Re: Instrument Mic

The Sennheiser e609 is outstanding for micing an amp. I've used one for years. Not only do they sound good but they are flat and hang easily over the front, are light weight and easy to carry in the harp case, and they are pretty cheap at around $100. You can also find them used pretty easily for under that. I got mine virtually new for $60. Really good value for money and a useful tool.

There is also the e906 which is more expensive and has a couple more features but I would question whether one really needs to spend the extra money.