[Harp-L] Re: Gear Creep

Sir, I did not forget the harmonica content. If you look at the bottom of that post, you will see that I wrote, "HARP TOTIN', range baggin', pistol ruggin', gear creep." But "tongue slappin'" is very good, too.

A friend to whom I related this story observed, "One normally thinks of trying to sneak a gun into a bar by hiding it in a musical instrument case. I've never before heard of trying to sneak a harmonica into a bar by hiding it in a gun case..."