[Harp-L] Re: SPAH - Who's going?

I'm David Fairweather aka "Jazmaan".   I will be arriving from Santa Monica,
CA late Wednesday night.   In tow I will have about a dozen Richter
diatonics,  about a dozen Fourkey diatonics and a couple of LeGato (Fourkey)
Chromatics.    I consider myself an advanced/intermediate Richter diatonic
player,  an intermediate Fourkey diatonic player and a
beginning/intermediate LeGato chromatic player.    I will be presenting an
"Introduction to Fourkey" seminar together with Prof. Roger Myerson on
Saturday afternoon.    I can't wait for SPAH!  Hope to see many of you
there.