[Harp-L] Re : SPAH - who's going? Say something about yourself!

Me and my Partner Dale and I will be attending this years SPAH again.   We're comming in from the Piedmont area of NC.   Greensboro and Winston-Salem, to be exact.   Dale and I build Custom Harp Amps and Cabinets and also restore older PA heads from the 40s, 50s and 60s.  Basicly, anything with tubes in it.  The name of our company in MegaTone Amps.  David Barrett is one of our Endorsees. I have been playing mostly diatonic for over 30 years and teach at my home. I am primarily a blues player but delve in to other styles as well.  I would consider myself a pro player and play regularly with my band --Blues World Order.
Our booth will be right at the front door of the vendor area this year. Please stop by and say hello.   We'll also be sharing a room with some other vendors and teachers where you can come and demo any of our amps.
Looking forward to seeing you all in Va. Beach for the convention.  Last year in Minn. was my first SPAH Convention and we had a blast.   The talent there is awesome.  This year will be no exception.
Wezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com