Re: [Harp-L] SPAH - who's going? Say something about yourself!

I'll be there ! ! !
I'm from Youngstown, Ohio, now living in Mercer, PA
I am known mostly as a chord and bass harmonica player since I traveled with
Jerry Murad playing both of those instruments.  However, I am a diatonic and
chromatic player too.
I play standards from Jerry Murad's Harmonicats, Borrah Minivitch's
Harmonica Rascals, and Johnny Puleo's Harmonica Gang.  I also like Folk,
Country, Southern Gospel, Contemporary Gospel, and Classical.
I've been playing harmonica since 1969.
I've been playing professionally since 1979.
I'll be on the panel of the bass harmonica seminar "Bass x4"
I will be on the mainstage on Saturday night, playing bass guitar with The
Sgro Brothers.

George Miklas,