Re: [Harp-L] seamless overblow quest

I liked the ideas but the pitch issues overwhelm them. It's not just this one clip either. People post really well played clips with overblows in them all the time. They all have moments of brilliance that are marred by the flat off pitch notes that seem to be inevitable. Even the fast bebop stuff has this problem. You don't have to linger very long on a note for the pitch issues to obviate.

Listening to Brendan Power and P.T. Gazell I've never once been bothered by pitch. fjm