De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part
de The Iceman
Envoyé : samedi 23 juillet 2011 12:24
À : harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [Harp-L] seamless overblow quest

There has been much discussion regarding how OB will always sound different
than other notes on the diatonic, therefore being a "dead end" regarding
seamless playing.
I've differed in opinion on this matter and offer up the following as my
small contribution to this debate...
http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/board/board_topic/5560960/1685356.htm