Re: [Harp-L] RE: John Popper Opens Up

Rubben, thanks for bringing the Popper videos to our attention. I've enjoyed listening to Popper talk about playing harp, song writing and such. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rubben Emmanuelli" <comunadesantos@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2011 10:55 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: John Popper Opens Up

LOL!!  I was wondering is the post went thru cause no one said anything.
Some people dont give him merit that after John Popper harmonica is a cool
instrument to play.     I think that people who dont like JP  simply.dont
improvise that much and keep up looking to the same Little Walter and the
rest from the classical school of Riffs which is cool too.

I think sometimes less is better. But if you had the talent and the
musicianship to do it, Why Not?

--
Comuna de Santos

   http://www.myspace.com/comunadesantos
   http://www.reverbnation.com/comunadesantos
   http://cdbaby.com/cd/ComunadeSantos

Este email no puede ser considerado SPAM mientras incluya una forma de
remocion, para ser removido permanentemente de nuestra base de datos, envie
un email con la palabra REMOVER a esta direccion.-