[Harp-L] SPAH - who's going

 Happy to report I'll be there since it is close to my home on the Jersey Shore in Spring Lake. In the last few years I've been winding down my playing in Southern Rock, Blues Rock, Country Rock, Roots, Blues, Country, and Bluegrass bands as to focus that time and energy into my inventions and the stock market. At 65 the fire isn't burning as hot as it was and there aren't as many logs to throw on the flames.
 For fifteen years I was traveling the country producing fund raising events in major cities and I developed a style that allowed me to play in bands everywhere by being a hand percussion sideman that played harmonica and sang. In essence I was the sprinkles on the ice cream just trying to enhance the song and not overplay. In that time many techniques were developed and since I'm retiring from full time playing I look at SPAH as my retirement party. I'm thankful that on Thursday and Friday I'll have the opportunity to share my style in seminars so that other players my decide to incorporate some into their playing.
 My harp playing is pucker and tongue block, ten hole and some chromatic, 1st 2nd and some 3rd positions. I use the harp as another tool in my arsenal and like t get out quick since I'm not a lead player but have good tone and taste and want to leave them wanting more.
 Was at the Kansas City SPAH so this my second. Great time with wonderful people and I'll probably be playing more percussion then harp or knowing me, both at the same time.
 Really looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

Reach
out*