De : harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Richard Hunter
Envoyà : dimanche 24 juillet 2011 19:24
à : The Iceman; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [Harp-L] Re: Seamless Overblow Challenge

The icema wrote:
<The idea is to use some OB's, notes created through bending techniques, etc, in such a way that they sound <musical and pleasantly uniform enough to pull off a performance to be enjoyed by the widest general audience - <not just a small panel of pundits.

The point is that there is some stuff that can't be convincingly played using those techniques.

I don't think you need to be a pundit to know it, either.

I also know that plenty of people disagree, and they're welcome to take it as far as they like.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.com Myspace http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter