[Harp-L] re: who's going to SPAH

I am a diatonic player who should never have quit for 15 years. I also plan
to do whatever Madcat says, and to update facebook, poke Buzz, and tweet
Dennis Gruenling constantly.

I will be at SPAH and will be one of the teachers at the Filisko Teach In. I
will also be at the Seydel Booth everyday demonstrating the Gazell Method
half valved harmonics. We will have two models available: The ³Silver,²
which is the model I play, and the ³Session Steel.² There will be eight
different keys to choose from in both models. I will also have my latest CD
³2 Days Out,² with me if any of you fellow harmonicist¹s feel like
supporting one of your own.

Looking forward to the full SPAH confinement experience,

PT
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
twitter.com/ptgazell