[Harp-L] Who's going to SPAH

I'm coming to spah this year, as well as my wife Anne, brother Berl, sister
Betty, friends and Hoot members , Tom Johnson, Ron Hampton, Bruce Dunai,
Merrell Sanders, and of course others from the other Hoot chapters in Texas.
Gearing up for next year SPAH in Irving. We guarantee to have a lot of
flights to DFW and a free ride to the Hotel plus the coldest darn air
conditioners in Texas. I know we have great entertainers coming this year,
but if there is some certain entertainer you'd like to bring to Texas Spah
then let us know. See ya  In 2 weeks !!!

Jerl Welch

www.hoottexas.com