Re: [Harp-L] CX-12 Tenor "C"

I don't get "cash back" for telling the world about Antony Danecker's
excellent harmonicas...
He has been fixing my harps for.... What? 21 years now... He is  not
CHEAP...
But I have not found a better harp tech..TONY BUILDS GREAT  HARMONICAS.
_http://johwalden..freevar.com_ (http://johwalden..freevar.com)

In a message dated 7/27/2011 3:19:14 A.M. GMT Daylight Time,