Re: [Harp-L] Irish Music - Harmonica and BodhrÃn

Sounds great...what I can hear of it. Is it just me? there doesn't seem
to be any kind of volume on this clip.
RD

>>> joel andersson <joelandersson_91@xxxxxxxxxxx> 29/07/2011 6:52 >>>

Hello!

I have recently returned from a trip to Ireland! In this clip here Im
playing with 5 times world champion bodhrÃn player Junior Davey!
The harmonica and BodhrÃn suits so well together!
The tunes are: Trip to sligo, Kid on the mountain and The corner
house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdBYghCYdCE

Any feedback would be great! Good or Bad =)

Kindest Regards
/Joel Andersson
Sweden

www.youtube.com/joelandersson1