[Harp-L] The Huntersounds Zoom G2NU patch set is coming soon

Hi all,

I announced a few months ago that I was working on a patch set for the Zoom G2NU, and Iâm almost ready now to announce my first release. This device has some features that should be very interesting to harmonica players. Iâm thinking of it as the ideal unit for harp players who want an amp modeler that they can take to a jam session and get a solid amped sound with FX without any fuss. (For players who want something with more sounds and features, and arenât worried about setting up in a big hurry, the Digitech RPs give you more for the money in my opinion.)

You can read more at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/the-zoom-g2nu-patch-set-is-almost-ready/

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"