From: david robbins <drobbins5658@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: MARK BURNESS <markwjburness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, 31 July, 2011 21:38:28
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] real deal harp

Wrong: used fender super reverb is 500-600 /// used custom amp if u can find one
is 1200-1300.
Wrong: used blues blaster w vc 50-60, or used shure stick 50.00 add 20. to
install vc. /// used custom mc if u can find one is 100-225.
Wrong: Piazza is pushing HK 410's now at 3500 each.

You're trying to tell me that todays's custom harp amp, custom harp mic and
custom harp is anywhere near todays price of a store bought reisssue fender, a
stock blues blaster and a stock outta the box harp.

I respectfully disagree.