[Harp-L] Charlie Parker solo on diatonic

Hello all !

I've been working on Ornithology theme + chorus for few weeks now.

It's been a tremendous amount of work, just to accomplish this minute and a
half . Charlie Parker being such a challenging musician on all aspects of
music.

So I have to admit I am quite happy to have finally posted it on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeWc7Bf79do

I know it is far from being perfect, whereas this music should be perfect,
but it is just an exercise and publishing it is a way for me to move to the
next exercise.

Thanks to those who will take a minute and a half to listen to it (and
special thanks to those who will give me a feedback, always interesting to
hear from you).

Best regards,

Jerome

www.youtube.com/JersiMuse