Re: [Harp-L] salt water harp

Good advice from John, an up and coming harmonica tech and customizer.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Neff <soulchicken@xxxxxxxx>
To: msky <msky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jun 2, 2011 7:15 am
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] salt water harp

Hi Mark,

I'm in Georgia also and a student of The Iceman. I would take that thing apart
and clean all the metal parts with a good all purpose cleaner ( I use purple
KABOOM! brand ) then rinse thoroughly to get all the salt residue off before it
corrodes the harp. If that is a sealed comb, which I believe it is, I just wash
those in dish washing soap, rinse and dry.

Hope that helps any.

John