Re: [Harp-L] new diatonic tuning for chromatic play with chords

I've been calling it the "chord twokey" tuning, but suggestions for better names would be welcome.
I can't advise on re-tuning. I just buy custom-tuned harmonicas new from Seydel. This tuning can definitely be made in Seydel's Harp Configurator.
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel