[Harp-L] Gazell Method harmonicas for sale

I have the following half valved Richter tuned diatonics for sale:

Seydel 1847 ~ Silver Model: This is the model I use.

Key Of A (2)
Key Of C (1)
Key Of E (2)
Key Of G (1)

Seydel 1847 ~ Noble Model: Same stainless steel reeds and plates as the
Silver, but a black aluminum comb, and matte finish coverplates with side
vents.

Key Of C (1)
Key Of E (1)
Key Of G (3)

These instruments have been personally set up by me and employ the Gazell
Method which includes the valve material I furnish to Seydel. These are all
that are left from the Hill Country Harmonica Festival I was at two weeks
ago. Normally these are a special order that takes about 2 to 3 weeks for
Germany to complete and deliver. Contact me offline at pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx for
further information.
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx