Re: [Harp-L] Warps and all

Thanks, David, for sharing all these videos of very tastefully done straight-ahead blues, but what’s with that schmatte on you head?  Men your age who’ve retained their thick curly hair shouldn’t be hiding it!  I suppose Barbara considered your hair too distracting for the audience.  The sound isn’t of CD recording quality, but compares very favorably with most of the live music videos posted on YouTube.  I especially like “Drive,” when you danced with the audience while playing the harmonica.  That Aztec mural behind your band, however, seems a wee bit out of place.

David "Wish I had thick curly hair" Naiditch