Re: [Harp-L] Teaser

Rock tunes with harp? Huey Lewis is quite good, but I can't recall on what song(s) he played harp.

The Rascals, "Groovin'". I believe guitarist Gene Cornish as the harmonica player. I saw him play harmonica when my band The Leaves gigged with them, and I found

Has anyone mentioned Magic Dick? "Well, what would you call youself if your name were Richard Salwitz?"

The Lovin' Spoonful's John Sebastian, who also played on The Doors' "LA Woman".

Alan Wilson of Canned Heat.

And one of my favorite harmonica players, Stevie Wonder.

Bruce Willis, Fingers Taylor.

Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do.

IronMan Mike Curtis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Madcat Ruth" <madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>