From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] belt pouch

I've been toting a harp on my belt for years. It's a black nylon
and Velcro belt pouch for a single (pistol) magazine. Perfect fit for LO
Diatonic. First found it in a gun shop, then realized the shop was in my
neighborhood.

Item 25A, Single Mag Pouch 32/380, $4.25 (in May 2008)

KNJ, LLC
http://www.knjmfg.com/
757 N Golden Key St.
Suite D
Gilbert AZ 85233-3811
480-497-8480

They were not set up for walk-in customers, but seemed to accommodate it
fine.

Stay well
Play well

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL