[Harp-L] Limited run of MB Deluxes with Brass Combs from Quicksilver Harmonicas

I am going to offer a total of FOUR Marine Band Deluxes with BRASS combs.
These will be "blues" harmonicas tuned to 19 limit. While they will overblow
and overdraw, the top priority is a blues killer for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
position blues playing.

The reeds will undergo the same basic mods and upgrades of my other customs.
I will be building two in the key of A and two in the key of Bb.

$155 each.

If you are interested shoot me an email. I am finishing up the bulk of my
orders in the next couple of weeks and will not be taking new orders for the
near future...just little projects like this.
Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica
http://www.mikefugazzi.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/MikeFugazziMusic>