[Harp-L] Reed Tuning/Polishing Tool Combination

I just found a General UltraTech Cordless Precision Engraver, No. 505, UPC 02139
for $10.00 at Lowe's Hardware. The speed is 20,000 RPMs. It has a removable
diamond bit which is great for buffing off metal when retuning reeds. The shaft
size is also the same as the shaft on the Shofu Brownie jeweler's polishing wheels.
I use the engraving bit for fast removal of a lot of metal, and the Shofu for polishing
the reed afterwards, or for minor tuning (20-25 cents maximum).

I have other tools but this seems to be about the cheapest combination I've found.
Unfortunately, the Shofu Brownies (and Greenies and Super Greenies) are only sold
in lots of 12. I bought a couple of sets (PC2 and WH6) from Otto Frei, a jewelry
supply house.

Regards,
Crazy Bob