Re: [Harp-L] Best starter harp for a young boy - teaching aids

Adam: Gussows lessons are directed towards the Blues style
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWZ1mO-vnI&feature=related

Michael Rubin's are also free on Youtube - and are heavy on music notation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0Kdf-KDRNY&feature=related

Paul