[Harp-L] Re: Ultimate Shure 57 Review

The Ultimate Shure 545 that Greg modded from a stock one I sent him is definitely easier to handle, is lighter, and with the Bulletizer added on, I have a good sounding harp/vocal mic.
It was a wise investment and any issues with gear I have bought from Greg; he is quick to make it right.

Best,

Brian

EXCERPT from post:  "That Granelli "elbow" is indeed a cool product. I can see it working great for mic'ing drums. It does make a heavy mic heavier which isn't ideal for hand holding, although with the 90 degree bend it is better than sticking straight out for sure. You're correct that my in-line volume control lengthens an already long mic - which is ultimately what led to my development of the Ultimate Series Mics. They not only add a volume control but shorten and lighten the complete package by over 30% compared to a stock SM57...

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com";