Re: [Harp-L] Best starter harp for a young boy - teaching aids

Instruments for Beginners
I think it is always best to get a beginner a good instrument.

It will:
Sound better- so they will enjoy it more and want to play it.
It is easier to play- so they will play it more and advance at a quicker
rate.
If they quit playing it it, it is still a good instrument that you can clean
and use.
With harps, this is only a $30 investment.

Obviously, there are limits; you wouldn't give a 9 year old a vintage Martin
guitar to run around with. However, they should be using it when you are
there to keep an eye on it!

The same logic works for tools, too.  Get good ones.
Rich

www.bayfrontcenter.org