[Harp-L] bass Harp

I listed a Double bass harp, Hohner 265/58 on eBay last night, Item number:110702630791
$199.99 to start an auction and $249.99 on Buy it Now. I had purchased one about 3 years ago and my harp instructor wanted it so much I let him buy it.

So I bought another one thinking that I would try to learn. The simple truth is that I am like a kid in a candy store when I search eBay! As the song goes, "when I told you that I loved you, it was the truth at the time". I loved the idea of playing the bass harp. That and if you look up my feedback you will find that I only paid $190 including shipping and I felt it was a bargain.

So now in the light of day reality sank in and I give up. I am not a good diatonic player, and I also traded a mic to Pete Sheridan for a chromatic. If I can learn to play either or both of those well I will be happy.

Dave