[Harp-L] Winslow in Vancouver next week, available for lessons

'm going home to Vancouver,BC, next week for family reasons and may be able to
teach a few in-person harmonica lessons between Monday, June 20 and Friday, June
24, 2011. I play both chromatic and diatonic in several styles.

If you're in the lower mainland and are interested, please email me at
winslowyerxa-atsymbol-yahoo.com

If I don't see you in Vancouver, I hope to see you at SPAH in August!

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com