[Harp-L] June 26 Jam in Pasadena, California

Harp-Lers are welcome to our laid-back (amplified) jam at our house here in Pasadena, California,  June 26, 3-8pm, in conjunction with an informal  block party.  Byob, & we'll have bbq's so either bring something to burn or enjoy our burgers/sausages.  We'll probably have about 15-20 experienced players, and some amateurs/tyros, too.  Everyone shares nicely.  If you're interested email me (drfertig@xxxxxxxxx) and I'll give you directions!

Dave elmtreeblues.org" Fertig