Re: [Harp-L] modulation effects

On 06/20/2011 09:50 PM, Richard Hunter wrote:
The second thing that strikes me is that there are no modulation FX in this kit--no flange, no chorus, no phase shifter, no auto-wah. Relatively few harp players use these FX, which is either a warning or an opportunity depending on your point of view.
i started using the chorus effect on my vt-30 to play pink floyd's "us and them".
it makes this beautiful ethereal sound that just fills the room. since then, i've
been using it more, especially on the louder, heavier songs we do, like the
recently posted "whipping post" and "catherine's song". i like the sound, and
it cuts through the mix quite well.

-- We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give. - Kathy Moser