[Harp-L] Modulation effects

"I haven't found a chorus I thought sounded good on harp."

The Retro-Sonic chorus pedal has a vibrato setting and a chorus setting. I got this pedal because the vibrato setting has a rotovibe effect that provides a rotary speaker sound that is particularly effective through a tube amp. Discovered how good the chorus sounds for harp later. If you set it up just right, the chorus sounds really good for harp on certain selected tunes. Not something I use often, but very cool on the right material. True bypass and very harp friendly (as is the Retro-Sonic Phaser).

FWIW.

JP