[Harp-L] playing and driving true confession.

Yes, I practice when I drive. Please do not report me to the authorities. On
long drives, country roads etc., I think it actually helps me keep awake. I
mean, heck, I play guitar and harp at the same time, and that's a lot
harder. I make sure to keep my eyes moving to all critical directions and to
rear and side mirrors. I think of the harp as a musical accompaniment to my
driving. Truth be told, there is no way I could have have developed as many
tunes without all that practice time behind the wheel.

www.johncostermusic.com
new site available some time in the next day.

Cheers,

John Coster

PS. Officer, it's not a cell phone; it's legal (I think).