[Harp-L] Buddah Harps For Sale

I have 7 of Chris' masterpieces (1) special20 and (6) Marine Bands. All have
custom colored combs.  Hardly played at all.  Tolerances just to tight for
my style and notes choke out too often.  My options are 1) open 'em up and
regap for me OR 2) sell 'em to someone who is a non-blues/ non-heavy
breather who will appreciate the tightness and overblow friendly set-ups.
All interest off-list please.

I sure miss my buddy.  These harps deserve to be played.

WB