RE: [Harp-L] Simple Sanitizing For Used Harps

I have rebuild alot of harps from Ebay and have a process I follow with those harps.
1. Take them apart.
2. Clean all metal and plastic parts with purple KABOOM! brand cleaner.
3. On wood combs I often have to sand because of mold growing in the harp.
4. Polish metal parts.

Be sure to take them apart and check for mold, it often appears in old harps that were sitting God knows where for a long time.

Hope that helps any :)