From: Rick Dempster <rick.dempster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] playing and driving
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx, "MANFRED WEWERS" <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2011, 11:54 PM

What is the law you refer too exactly? I don't imagine it to be specific to playing the harmonica, and must cover, eating, drinking, both-hands-on-the-wheel or something.
RD

>>> MANFRED WEWERS <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx> 23/06/2011 6:58 >>>
I've driven to a lot of SPAH conventions over the many years.  Living in Toronto, that's a lot of driving so there is playing all the way.  However, there is only ONE RULE.  The driver does NOT play!  I can think of several instances over the years, had I been playing as well as driving, we may not have arrived at the convention.  You may be in control; but is the other driver?

It is illegal here to play and drive.  Any legal beagles out there, who would like to do a seminar at SPAH like "The Harp and The Law" so that we all know what the right choices are?  Let me know.

Manfred from Toronto the Good