Re: [Harp-L] Harp amp mods: Weber

I published a series of articles about a Fender Pro Jr harp amp project.
 You can find them at the Blues Harp Amps blog beginning here:

http://bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/2008/08/harp-amp-project-fender-pro-junior.html

The project did not include the mods suggested in the Weber article.  The
only circuit change was removal of the negative feedback circuit.  The rest
was just tubes and speakers.

Still, the results were quite good.  While nothing you do to the Pro Jr can
overcome its EL84 sound, the mods did improve its tone.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog