Re: [Harp-L] Re: Driving & playing harp

On 23 June 2011 23:00, gary mulholland <g.e.mulholland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Push Bikes should be banned from all roads !! Give me 100 harp playing
> drivers any day.:-)
>
> Better not go to Holland then! - very sensible people the Dutch...

Besides what's better for your harp playing?  Playing whilst driving, where
you're inevitably not really going to be concentrating on what you're doing
and therefore probably more likely to ingrain bad habits than advance
your playing or doing something that's going to enhance your lung capacity
and strengthen your diaphram?