[Harp-L] Re: Turbuharp ELX electric harp

Hi David

> I think the un-valved chromatic would be the better way to go as the
> other idea puts stuff into your air stream.

I think the photodiodes could be recessed into the plastic between upper and
lower channels.

I agree with what you wrote about amplification. I really do love the sound
of acoustic (non-electrically amplified) instruments and, yeh, I would much
rather see improvements in acoustic harps.

Cheers!