[Harp-L] Robert McClung

Hi Ron,
From what I found online, he died of pneumonia in 1945, aged 24.
I've heard a lot of players that do a nice fox-chase routine, but very few who do such good sound effects....
--TB

Tom, thanks for your always interesting posts. I watched that clip, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgIKiOkMTYo ) then googled him. How did he die?
ron - FL Keys

Tom wrote: Robert McClung was 15 years old in this clip. He had a brief (3 year) career in film and played harmonica in "Pigskin Parade," "Battle of Greed," "Two Wise Maids," "Paradise Express" and "Wild West Days," amongst others. He died at age 24.