[Harp-L] equipment

Hi. as a relative novice to harp playing, I am increasingly impressed by the tones that the experienced & professional players acheive when I listen on You Tube. The thing that I am not sure of is how much of the sound ( tone ) is actually
the result of 1 harmonica with 1mic. &1 amp/speaker arrangement. Would some kind soul be prepared to play a few bars
with minimum equipment and then repeat over by adding 1 by 1 whatever equipment they use when playing a gig to the
same few bars of music. I know this is time consuming but it would help me and other beginners to realise if it is our
inability to create the correct embouchure that stops us from getting that smooth tone you hear when a good player is
playing, ordo we need to invest in some better quality amps & mics.

                                     yours hopefully ------ John