[Harp-L] Boss RC-3 Looper and F5-5U for Sale/Trade

I am the only owner of the RC-3 which is in mint condition with the
original box/paperwork.  The foot switch is used.  I am selling both
for $200 or willing to trade for a Micro POG, POG2, or another VHT
amp.

The looper smokes, but I have a Line 6 M13 and have realized it is
just as easy for me to use it.  I had thought I'd want to access more
effects with a looper, but I was wrong.  No sense in having it collect
dust at my house!

Thanks!!!