[Harp-L] Filip Jers - Spiro, is now released as digital mp3 download on CD baby

Hello all friends

Thanks for all the fantastic words and feedback about my first solo-CD, it feels very good!

The CD is now released digital, which means you can go to

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/filipjers

and buy it as mp3 download for 12 dollars. You can also pre-listen to every song for 30 seconds!

"What makes the biggest impression of Filip Jers debutalbum as a soloist is the wide genre-spectrum and how different the songs are each other."
"..."One really has to say that it was hard to believe that a harmonica CD could be this interesting and varied."
- Magnus Mjöhagen, Arbetarbladet Magazine 2011

"You are an amazing musician. I love what you are doing."
- Peter Madcath Ruth

All the best and Best Regards

Filip Jers

www.filipjers.com