[Harp-L] cruciform needle punch - Source for Glover's needles

Please search for "Glovers needles". Here is a Web site:

http://www.woodedhamlet.com/threads_pins_needles/sewing_needles.htm

Scroll down to "English Glovers Needles". They are fairly inexpensive.

The point (pun intended) is that it doesn't take much to ream out a
hole in brass. I'm not sure this will work as well with stainless steel.

Our "Harmonica MacGyver" who suggested these needles is Smokey Joe
Leone. Perhaps he will cite a source. If not, and if you are going
to SPAH, perhaps you can ask him there.

HTH,
Crazy Bob