Re: [Harp-L] Turbuharp ELX electric harp

I had seen this offer awhile ago. I was kind of surprised that nobody mentioned it before Jens and I'm also surprised it's doing so badly. 13 days to go and not even close to funding. I really like the Kickstarter concept. I recently helped fund a start up bicycle lock which not only funded long before the deadline they actually got about 3 times what they were asking for. Technology doesn't move forward without investors. Don't we as the harmonica community have an interest in supporting harmonica innovations? I'm also kind of surprised that Jim Antaki has been so quiet about this project. He's reported to harp-l previously but we really haven't heard much since the earlier Harmonica John videos. So here's the link again,
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/turboharp/turboharp-elx-the-electric-harmonica-of-the-future

What I'll bet is that if you help fund this project you'll see an actual product in your hands a lot faster than the people who helped fund a less formal startup of an American harmonica company. fjm