[Harp-L] reed plates

I have played mostly Suzuki Promasters for several years, but all of a sudden the taste and feel of the aluminum combs started to bother me. I found that the Promaster reed plates fit perfectly in Delta Frost and Harpmaster combs, and the Promaster covers fit these combs perfectly too, so now I mostly play Promasters with plastic combs. The feel and sound great, and the Promaster plates are very durable.