[Harp-L] racks

Steve inquired about good, well built, sturdy harp racks.
Filip replied: I use the Sonnenschein Harmonica Rack, from Germany, http://www.slk-harmonica-rack.com/, its very good.  A bit heavy but good.
Vern replied: I designed the Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) about ten years ago.  You can hold a diatonic or chromatic harp to your lips in your optimum playing position and adjust (it) to hold it there. You can see several pictures, read a description, and order one from:  http://www.builderofstuff.com/enr.html

  These two racks mentioned above are undoubtedly the Cadillac and Masseratti of harp racks.  They both look as if they might be equally adjustable, but i can't
tell by the literature or the videos.  It would be interesting to have a comparison of the features and the weight of both of these two racks.
   Because I carry my rack in my harp gigging case, I want a light but very sturdy rack (I use diatonic harps only) that would NOT come complete with it's own
carrying case.  I don't carry my harps in their original boxes either.
  When this thread came up a few years ago, very popular in the consensus was the rack that is now called the K&M Pro Heavy Duty Harmonica Holder, model
416.  Here is a picture at Rockin' Ron's online store (in the USA), selling for $28.50 with free shipping:  http://rockinronsmusic4less.com/content/harps/
accessories/harp_holder.html .  I can't recommend the two cheaper models - not only have I never used them but from experience (used with diatonic harps
only), the model K&M Pro model 416 doesn't need any protuberances jutting out to prevent the harp from slipping out like their other two models. The Pro
is padded, has strong springs, folds flat, and has big thumbscrews (instead of wing nuts like my old rack) that hold the arms very securely without slippage.
  Compared to my old rack, I'm completely satisfied and love my K&M.  But undoubtedly, the K&M is not as adjustable as either the Sonnenschein or the
Ergonomic Neck Rack.
ron