From: "Ken Banks" <edits@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2011 2:25:05 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Heartbreak and Trouble: Amp Buzz

I brought home a used Blues Jr. a few days ago. Sounded great where I
bought it, but at home it has a mean buzz. I'd appreciate some
suggestions for troubleshooting this problem. I suspect that the
source might be electronics somewhere in the apartment or the
neighboring apartment. Could also be the cord, because the seller
used his own cord when demonstrating the amp at his place. Could it
be the compact fluorescent lights? We have computers all over our
pad, too. I'm new to amplification, so I don't know how to
troubleshoot. Thanks in advance.

Aloha,
Ken

The Editorial Outsource