Re: [Harp-L] What's a "key"?

While I understand what you're getting at, actually those questions have little practical relevence for this discussion.
Everybody involved in this discussion knows what is meant here by the term "key" and they also know exactly what they're going to do with that information when they determine the key.
WVa Bob

Sent from my iPhone